Dear Napa School of Music Students and Families,
We are excited to announce that we will be returning to in-person lessons the week of June 15, 2020. We wish to thank everyone for their patience and loyalty during these months of shelter in place. We would like to let you know our plans for the future and the steps to insure everyone’s safety.
Based on local and state health officials and Governor Newsom’s phase 2 plan for the state of California and Napa County to re-open businesses such as the Napa School of Music, the in-person lessons are resuming the week of June 15th. We, of course, are concerned for everyone’s health and well-being. Rest assured we have amped up facility cleaning schedules to include sanitizing of all high touch areas after each student, plenty of hand sanitizer and soap available for use as well as daily temperatures taken of all staff and all entering. We will have signage and reminder guidelines posted. The kitchen area will be closed to students/families. The rest rooms will be only be used one person at a time. We will continue to practice social distancing in the studios and following the recommended protocols to include these listed below. Please inform your student as well to insure everyone’s safety.
- If you or your student has a fever DO NOT come to NSM, please call ahead to request a video lesson. (And seek medical care.)
- Temperatures of students/staff taken prior to entering building.
- Proper fitting masks required on all students/staff entering and during lessons.
- All students ARRIVING will remain outside the doors 6 feet away from each other. Chairs will be set at 6 ft apart under the walkway. Follow the spacing guidelines throughout your time in the foyer and while waiting to enter.
- Admittance into NSM one at a time to go wash hands in the bathrooms and social distancing at the hand sanitizer prior to lessons. The one-at-a-time rule will apply at all times.
- Parents please wait in your vehicles or outside- practicing social distancing, UNLESS accompanying your student to lessons.
- Social Distancing in the studios.
- Masks worn at all times.
- Prompt exiting following the arrows on the floor to allow proper spacing with the next student.
- Visit the hand sanitizing station.
- Please keep the bench/sidewalk closest to the building leading to the parking lot open for the exiting students. Allow spacing for exiting out of the door.
- If you need to speak to the Front Desk please allow social distancing. You can always call us as well.
We hope that these precautions will help you and our staff get back to enjoying music while keeping everyone safe. We are determined to maintain a healthy environment for all.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Please call us if you have any questions.
About the Napa School of Music
About Our Instructors
All of our carefully chosen instructors are friendly, experienced and educated musicians with years of teaching and performing experience. Most have a B.A. in music or in some cases a M.A. or a Ph.D.
These teaching professionals are qualified to teach any level of ability from complete beginners to advanced professionals. Many of our teachers are also qualified to teach a number of instruments, theory and performance skills.
To ensure that the Napa School of Music is a safe learning environment for our students, we require our employees, including both teachers and desk staff, to have all the necessary background checks through the Department of Justice.
About Our Lessons
We welcome beginners and adults as well as more advanced students.
Private lessons are offered on many popular instruments and voice. We have found that private one-on-one instruction allows students to progress at their own pace and gain the best understanding of musical techniques.
Student can start private lessons as young as 5 years old and can start private lessons any time of the year or month so there’s no need to wait to get started.
We teach all styles of music including classical, rock, jazz, flamenco, pop, metal and more. We offer instruction on most instruments including bass (electric and upright), cello, clarinet, drums, flute, guitar, harmonica, keyboards, piano, saxophone, steel guitar, trombone, tuba, ukulele, upright bass, viola, violin, and voice too!
There is a $10 per student participation fee. Tickets also on sale through the Office.
|30-min Private Lesson||$184/month||1 hr. Private Lessons||$368/Month||$55 Annual Registration fee Due at enrollment|
|Pay-As-You-Go/ One off||$98/ 1-hr. In person Private Lesson||Registration fee waived|
|10% Prepay discount||$1656 for 10-months of Private Lessons||$55 Annual Registration fee due at enrollment|
|12% Prepay discount||$1987 for 12-months of Private Lessons||$55 Annual Registration fee due at enrollment|
Monday through Thursday: 10:00am – 8:30pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:30pm
The office is closed Saturday & Sunday.
Convenient after school times are still available.
Call 707-252-4040 to register.