Private Music Lessons
We Teach All Styles and All Skill Levels for ALL Ages!
- 15 Years’ providing excellent service and spreading the joy of music
Fixed weekly lesson time with the same instructor in your home at a time that suits you
- Phenomenal 1-on-1 Lessons with experienced music instructors
- All music teachers are background checked according to federal laws for working with children
- Our private lessons are customized to the needs and goals of the student
- Lessons follow the “Napa School of Music Mastery System”
- We are using state to the art tools and resources leading students to archive their goals
- We will be sharing digital documents with lesson notes and links to other resources that the student can use between lessons.
- When taking your lesson, you have the ability to record your lesson to assist with your practice.
- We will be sharing digital documents with lesson notes and links to other resources that the student can use between live lessons.
- Our excellent Customer Service is taking care by responding to technical, scheduling, or music related questions in a Timely manner.
- Recommend age levels are 8+. For ages 4-7, we strongly recommend having a parent or guardian alongside taking part of the lesson.
- In addition to our monthly tuition plans we offer a pay-as-you go option where you can book the lessons you need.
|30-min private lesson (in person)||$184/ mon||1 hr private lessons||$368/ mon||$55 Annual Registration fee due at enrollment|
|One-off/pay-as- you-go||$49/ 30 min In-person Lessons||$98/ 1 hr In-person Lessons||Registration fee waived|